Piper betel (Maghai paan)
An evergreen climbing shrub having glossy heart shaped leaves with some natural medicinal and culinary uses makes it a perfect green gold for your home.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
An evergreen climbing shrub having glossy heart shaped leaves and woody stems, Piper betel has medicinal and culinary uses. It’s a very popular mouth freshner. These uses makes it a green gold for any household.
Common Name : Vidyache paan , Naagarvel,Maghai paan,Paan
Why should you buy this Plant?
- Best plant to decorate terrace ,balcony or any outdoor space.
- It adds beauty to your space by dense green look of its leaves.
Medicinal Uses :
- Used as mild stimulant.
- Put it for maximum 5-6 hours in sunlight.
- Regularly pruning should be done after some days.
- Don’t try to repot after getting it for few days.
- Avoid overwatering.
|Where to Grow|
Household Plants, Medicinal Plants, Ornamental Plants
Vidyache paan ; Naagarvel
10 -17 inches
Water when surface of soil seems to be dry (soak and dry method)
Indirect natural light
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.