It is a fascinating glaucous plant with fleshy silvery-grey leaves that form loose open rosettes. It produce very remarkable spikes of flowers. It does not survive in frosty conditions but is an excellent heat tolerant.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
A very chubby succulent, Moonstone produces silver- green leaves. Over the years, it also produces flowers and is a super cute plant. Just like all succulents, it is drought tolerant and needs bright lit conditions. It does not survive in frosty conditions but is an excellent heat tolerant.
Common Name: Moonstones, Silver Bracts
Why should you buy this Plant?
- It is best ornamental plant with blue green leaves and corymb flowers.
- This is easy to grow plant suitable for small spaces.
- It needs less maintenance and care.
- Water only when the soil is dry.
- Don’t use too much fertilizer.
- Avoid overwatering of the plant.
Cactus, Evergreen, Perennial, Succulents
|Where to Grow|
Indoor Plants, Living Room, Office Decor Plants
Good Luck Plants, Ornamental Plants
Moonstones, Silver Bracts
9 -11 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.