Its arrow shaped, shiny glossy leaves with white veins makes it a good ornamental plant. Its flowers are similar to jack-in the-pulpit plant.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
Alocasia sanderiana is an exotic looking plant with striking foliage. The glossy, elephant-ear shaped leaves have milky white veinations on a dark green surface. These contrasting colors together make it unique and eye-catching. The plant can be a little difficult for new gardeners to keep happy, but given the right conditions, it’ll be the showstopper in your collection!
Common Name :Kris plant, Elephant ear , African Mask plant
Why should you buy this Plant?
- Unique, exotic plant to add to your tropical collection.
- Its arrow shaped leaves adds beauty in garden.
- Apply water directly after fertilizer.
- Apply water in morning and evening time.
- Remove infected, damaged and dead parts of the plant.
- Use humidifiers, pebble trays and group with other tropical plants to keep the humidity high.
- Avoid Overwatering.
- Do not fertilize in winters.
|Where to Grow|
Rarely flowers, greenish white spathes
when soil gets dry
Fertile, rich in organic, Well-drained
indirect bright light
High humidity required
Bees , Butterflies
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.