Bonsai Ficus microcarpa
₹429.00 – ₹519.00
An ideal choice for newcomers in the world of bonsai-growing, ficus microcarpa is suited best for beginners because of its compact size and beginner-friendly care procedures. With oval leaves that filter airborne toxins and a miniature look, it not only keeps the air toxin-free but also gives your home a cute look.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
Most popularly grown as bonsais due to their thick aerial roots and round caudex, Ficus microcarpas make great gifts and decor. The glossy, oval leaves filter the airborne toxins, thereby purifying air. Hassle free plants, these dont need much attention and make very aesthetic and classy home decor. Their small size makes them a great desk plant.
Common Name: Indian Laurel Fig, Green Island Fig, Chinese Banyan, Cuban Laurel, Cutrain fig, Gajumaru
Why should you buy this Plant?
- This plant filters airborne toxins.
- It is a beginner friendly plant
- Protect the plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to foliage.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts
- Don’t use too much fertilizer.
- Avoid overwatering of the plant.
Bonsai, Evergreen, Perennial
|Where to Grow|
Balcony & Terrace, Indoor Plants, Living Room, Outdoor Plants
Air Purifying Plants, Household Plants, Ornamental Plants
Indian Laurel Fig, Green Island Fig, Chinese Banyan, Cuban Laurel, Cutrain fig, Gajumaru
10 -17 inches
Sticky latex can cause irritation.
Water when surface of soil seems to be dry (soak and dry method)
indirect bright light