It has beautiful shiny variegated oval leaves which develop inside a reddish sheath at the tip of branches giving it an attractive look. It yields milky white latex which is used to make rubber.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
A lovely houseplant with broad, glossy leaves which develop inside a reddish sheath at the tip of branches, the rubber plant is one of the most sought after plant. It yields milky white latex which is used to make rubber in the native habitats. The reddish leaves look stunning and the plant is beginner friendly!
Common Name: Rubber tree, Rubber plant, Indian Rubber Bush, Rubber Fig
Why should you buy this Plant?
- It is low maintenance plant.
- Being an ornamental plant it also purifies the air .
- Water only when the soil becomes dry, usually about once every 10 to 14 days for indoor plants and once every week for outdoor plants.
- Avoid Overwatering.
Evergreen, Perennial, Shrub
|Where to Grow|
Balcony & Terrace, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Air Purifying Plants, Ornamental Plants
Rubber tree, Rubber plant, Indian Rubber Bush, Rubber Fig
10 -17 inches
Golden Yellow, Green
Toxic to cats and dogs
indirect bright light
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.