Echeveria elegans rose
The pretty green blue rosette with small pink or coral flowers adds sweet side of various colors with a tinge of inner peace and universal love in your space.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
Echeveria elegens rose, popularly known as ‘hens and chicks’ succulent is a pretty green-blue rosette which is super easy to care for. The plant is tiny and can be planted in cute little pots and kept as a centerpiece for a coffee table, or arranged in beautiful succulent arrangemants. This succulent is fast growing and produces many small offsprings (chicks). The coral flowers it produces are a sight to behold!
Common Name: Echeveria elegance, Mexican snowball, Mexican gem, Hen and Chicks, White Mexican rose
Why should you buy this Plant?
- It is best ornamental plant with blue green leaves and corymb flowers.
- This is easy to grow plant suitable for small spaces.
- It needs less maintenance and care.
- Add organic and diluted liquid fertilizer.
- Remove infected, damaged and dead parts of the plant.
- Avoid Overwatering.
Cactus, Perennial, Succulents
|Where to Grow|
Indoor Plants, Living Room, Office Decor Plants
Flower Plants, Good Luck Plants, Ornamental Plants
Echeveria elegance, Mexican snowball, Mexican gem, Hen and Chicks, White Mexican rose
Coral, Greenish blue
when soil gets dry
2 reviews for Echeveria elegans rose
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got this plant today …it was nicely packed .Thanks leafypouch
I really wanted this for my desk. Didn’t find it in my local nursery and they were charging exorbitant pricing for “Special Order”. Saw this store on Instagram and thought it was worth the experience. I really liked the overall experience.