Devil’s Backbone ( Variegata )
₹129.00 – ₹219.00
It is an erect shrub with simple leaves arranged oppositely on the zigzag woody stem which resemble a crooked backbone with ribs. The leaves are little glossy and variegated.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
A tropical plant, Devil’s backbone has crooked green stems with green and white variegated leaves. The leaves develop a lovely rose tint in bright sunlight, and the coral coloured leaf bracts are a sight to behold. The plant is easy to grow and does will in bright light with weekly watering.
Common Name : Agia, Slipper plant, Euphorbia Redbird cactus, Airi, Baire, Jacob’s Ladder, Christmas Candle, Red Slippers Spurge
Why should you buy this Plant?
- They are evergreen in nature.
- They need less maintenance and care.
- They attract beautiful butterflies and birds.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Water the plant in a morning.
- Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Avoid Overwatering.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in a dark room.
Cactus, Evergreen, Perennial, Shrub, Succulents
|Where to Grow|
Indoor Plants, Kitchen Decor
Agia, Slipper plant, Euphorbia Redbird cactus, Airi, Baire, Jacob's Ladder, Christmas Candle, Red Slippers Spurge,
10 -17 inches
Produce a milky sap called latex whose toxicity can range from a mild irritant to very poisonous.
full sun-partial shade
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.