This aromatic and tender perennial plant with ascending stems and variegated leaves grown as ornamental plant in gardens.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
Available in a myriad of different colors and shapes, coleus plants are the best foliage plants to add a vibrant colour in your garden. Very easy to care for, coleus plants are very forgiving and fast growing. They are loveley additions to any home and also make great gifts!
Common Name: Painted nettle
Why should you buy this Plant?
- This is easy to grow plant.
- It is showy plant for cooler climates.
- Apply fertilizer directly after watering.
- Apply water in morning and evening time.
- Remove infected, damaged and dead parts of the plant.
- Avoid Overwatering.
- Avoid fertilizers in flowering conditions.
|Where to Grow|
Balcony & Terrace, Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Flower Plants, Ornamental Plants
10 -17 inches
Water when surface of soil seems to be dry (soak and dry method)
Fertile, Rich, Well-drained
full sun-partial shade