₹749.00 – ₹899.00
Belonging to the family of conifers and with spreading branches and clustered needle like leaves it makes a beautiful symmetrical Christmas tree of pyramidal shape.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
Norfolk pine, popularly called “Christmas Tree” belongs to the family of conifers, with spreading branches and clustered needle like leaves.It makes a beautiful symmetrical tree of pyramidal shape. The dark brown bark and straight, tall appearance makes norfolk pines a popular choice for avenue trees. Norfolk pines are easy to grow and make lovely plants for office lobbies too!
Common Name : Christmas Tree, Australian pine, House pine , Norfolk pine , Norfolk island pine
Why should you buy this Plant?
- Its symmetrical pyramidal shade with needle like leaves makes it a perfect ornamental plant.
- Perfect Ecological Christmas tree.
- Act as an air purifier.
- Apply complex organic fertilizers once in a month during summer.
- Keep them near the windows so as to get proper bright sunlight for their survival.
- Avoid underwatering as well as overwatering of plant.
Air Purifying Plants, Good Luck Plants, Household Plants, Living Room Decor, Ornamental Plants
Evergreen, Perennial, Tree
rich in organic, Well-drained
full sun-partial shade
Water when surface of soil seems to be dry (soak and dry method)
|Where to Grow|
Household Plants, Indoor Plants, Office Decor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Christmas Tree, Australian pine, House pine , Norfolk pine , Norfolk island pine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.