Bunny Ear Cactus
This Flowering cacti species with thick pads adorned with fuzzy glochids gives the resemblance of fur of bunny and grow in earlike pairs. Even a novice gardener can learn how to grow these angel wings and can enjoy the furry appearance without a typical houseplant fuss.
*This plant will be delivered in White Designer Pot as shown in images
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
This flowering cacti species with thick green pads adorned with fuzzy yellow or white glochids, gives the resemblance of the fur of a bunny and grows in earlike pairs. Even a novice gardener can learn how to grow this cute little cactus and can enjoy the furry appearance. The plant loves bright, direct sunlight and just like any other cactus, is drought tolerant.
Common Name : Bunny ears; Angel’s wings ;Golden Bristle cactus ; Polka dot cactus
Why should you buy this Plant?
- Its bunny like ears with pricky polka dots make it a perfect eye-catching decorative cactus.
- Gives soft furry appearance with fuzzy short bristles.
- Perfect cacti species for a novice plant parent.
- Water the soil instead of watering leaves directly.
- keep in indirect bright sunlight.
- Apply any organic nitrogen rich fertilizer once in a month.
- Avoid peaty fertilizers and excess organic contents to the soil.
- Avoid placing in suffocated areas.
|Where to Grow|
Indoor Plants, Outdoor Plants
Household Plants, Ornamental Plants
Bunny ears; Angel's wings ;Golden Bristle cactus ; Polka dot cactus
Mildly Toxic for pets
Water when surface of soil seems to be dry (soak and dry method)
Bright Shade, indirect sun
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.