A beautiful small Agave is a variegated succulent that forms rosettes of toothed, strikingly-striped leaves with a mix of dark green center, pale green mid stripe, golden yellow edges which redden under bright sun to give the leaf four distinct colors, hence the name ‘Quadricolor’. Though pretty, it is one the most intensely spiny, dangerous cluster of plants.
- Self-Watering Pot Included
- Planter with Nutritious Coco-Feed
- Safe & Easy to Open Packaging
- COD | Cards | UPI | Wallet | Net Banking
Agave is a variegated succulent that forms rosettes of toothed, strikingly-striped leaves with a mix of dark green centre, pale green mid stripe and golden yellow edges which redden under bright sun to give the leaf four distinct colours, hence the name ‘Quadricolor’. The succulent grows in the form of giant rosettes, making it seem straight out of jurassic world! The thorny edges look exotic and unique, making it an interesting plant!
Common Name: Quadricolor Century Plant, Thorn-crested Agave, McKelvey’s agave, Center-stripe agave
Why should you buy this Plant?
- Easy to grow plant and low maintenance.
- Attractive, unusual looking with beautiful variegations.
- Virtually disease free plant.
- Reduce watering in rainy and winter season.
- Wipe off dust from the leaves to give it a clean glossy surface.
- Remove slugs and snails as these pests may damage the foliage.
- Avoid Overwatering.
- Be careful of the thorns.
Cactus, Evergreen, Perennial, Succulents
|Where to Grow|
Balcony & Terrace, Outdoor Plants
Household Plants, Ornamental Plants
Quadricolor Century Plant, Thorn-crested Agave, McKelvey's agave, Center-stripe agave
Twice a month
loamy | sandy, Succulent Soil, Well-drained
light shade to full sun
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.